Someone once sang love is a battlefield...this is not true for me it is my own mind that is my battlefield in which I wage wars against myself daily because, not to be cliché, I am my own worst enemy.

23.8.07

what i do when i'm bored at work

i'm doing better now, as usual after a little writing/typing and some time i'm not feeling like i need to cry. i've also been focusing on this web comic though. (yeah yeah i know "omfg your reading web comics at work! ") i actually have three i'm currently keeping up with. goblins, earthsong and right now i'm getting up to date on inverloch, there all interesting. ^.^

Goblins

Earthsong


Inverloch


there's all the links to them, it'll be on the latest comic so you'll have to go back to the begining to read all of it so you understand the story except for inverloch it starts that link is for the first panel. some of them start out kinda weird then start making sense, actually all of them do. hehe, go one read some.

<3
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
W. B. Yeats