Someone once sang love is a battlefield...this is not true for me it is my own mind that is my battlefield in which I wage wars against myself daily because, not to be cliché, I am my own worst enemy.

27.8.07

no sleep :(

maybe i need to type some so that i can stay awake today since i stayed up all night last night. chris and i just couldn't go to sleep. what's funny is we thought we could just go to sleep tonight but we forgot that today was the first time we were going to start our 2 times a week DnD sessions. right now chris is taking a nap and i'm at work, but i think i'm going to have bookoo tonight. (bookoo is a great energy drink thats mostly natural caffeine.) maybe with his nap and my energy drink we'll be okay for the game tonight. i'm not so sure though.
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
W. B. Yeats