Someone once sang love is a battlefield...this is not true for me it is my own mind that is my battlefield in which I wage wars against myself daily because, not to be cliché, I am my own worst enemy.

6.12.12

just breathe

I'm having one of my days where it feels like I would be better of dead.  I know that's not true but it's overwhelming.  I know I'm loved, I know it would hurt those I care for if I was gone but it's still painful.  I hate this.  I hate these days.  Even thinking about going to work today has me in an almost full blown panic attack.  I want to cry but I can't.  I want to scream but I won't.  I want to just curl up in a little ball and disappear but life doesn't work that way.  I'm stronger than this.  I will get passed today.  Right now it's suffocating though.  I don't want to scare anyone or make them thing something is really wrong.  There is nothing more then the usual stresses and though I'm having thoughts of death I  know I won't carry them through.  I'm just stuck in this feeling and struggling to overcome and breathe.  To just be and remember to breathe.  How do I breathe again?
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
W. B. Yeats