Someone once sang love is a battlefield...this is not true for me it is my own mind that is my battlefield in which I wage wars against myself daily because, not to be cliché, I am my own worst enemy.

19.11.12

Pretty Little Liars Jaria FanFiction: Damn Your Eyes - Completed



Summary: There was just something about Jason DiLaurentis that pulled Aria Montgomery in time and again.  She knew exactly what it was that kept her addicted to him too.  It was those pale green hued windows into his soul that sparkled and shown with every fiery emotion his heart contained.  Somehow she could never manage to escape them.  M for swearing and sexual situations.

Inspired by the song Damn Your Eyes by Alex Clare



Chapter ten is up! Here is the final chapter ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy!

Thank you to everyone who has read and supported this story and me as an author! <3
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
W. B. Yeats