Someone once sang love is a battlefield...this is not true for me it is my own mind that is my battlefield in which I wage wars against myself daily because, not to be cliché, I am my own worst enemy.

7.9.12

writer's block...sort of

I have a problem.  I know where I want the story to go.  I know how I want to see the characters develop but I'm having a hard time getting them from point A to point B.  The other thing is that I have no idea how to incorporate the more plot driven aspects of the story when my mind goes through more of the social aspect of it. I know I don't want to "solve" all the mysteries of the story or maybe I do but I don't know how I want to solve them.  I need to think up my own answers for the questions the show puts out there.  How do I then get my mind to be able to go through the scenes that my character is not in.  Because usually the thought process comes from me being in her shoes.
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
W. B. Yeats